Special Membership Benefits
- All regular members of Kehilath Israel Synagogue who are in good standing are entitled to attend regular and special Synagogue business meetings, to vote, serve on committees and to hold office.
- All regular members of Kehilath Israel Synagogue who are in good standing are entitled to rent the facilities of the Synagogue building for private functions in their immediate families.
- Kehilath Israel Synagogue owns and operates the Kehilath Israel Blue Ridge Cemetery at 19th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard. Cemetery facilities are available at reduced prices for members, and Chevra Kadisha service is rendered gratis.
- Free religious school.
Additional Information About Membership
- Kehilath Israel Synagogue strives to be a warm and welcoming congregation, proud of its traditional values of learning Torah, engaging in meaningful and inspirational prayer and practices, and performing acts of loving kindness.
- Kehilath Israel Synagogue is a legally chartered Kansas corporation. All payments made to the organization are deductible from federal and state income taxes.
- Kehilath Israel Synangoue is an organization which stands for Traditional Jewish worship, education and social service. Its program of activities is designed to include all age levels. Somewhere in the Synagogue there is a place for YOU. Make the Synagogue your second home!
Please See our Membership Application